Share Your Voice!
Calling all youth – We want to hear from you!
We invite all young people to share their voice and to help raise awareness and shape State of the Kids: Uniting for Youth Mental Health. We welcome your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Please share with us via social media or send us your videos.
Optional prompts to spark your reflection:
- What is the state of your or your friends’ emotional health in this moment?
- If you could change one thing about your life or school to make it less stressful and support your well-being, what would you change?
- What do you want the adults in your life to know?
- How could the adults in your life support your well being?
- If you’re a college student, has college been what you expected it to be?
How to send us your videos:
Please note that if you send us your video, you’d be releasing your story for possible publication on our website and social media pages.
Save the video as a Quicktime .mov file.
Please name the video file with your LastName_FirstName and email to info@beyondtherace.
Larger files may be sent using the free file-transfer website WeTransfer. (Use the email address info@beyondtherace.
org when prompted to “enter friend’s email address”)
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com